The town of Puerto Salado is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #63 in terms of number of inhabitants. Puerto Salado is at 658 meters of altitude.
The town of Puerto Salado is located at 20.1 kilometers from Cuatro Ciénegas de Carranza, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Puerto Salado.
Where is Puerto Salado? How to get there? Map
Online map of Puerto Salado (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Puerto Salado building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Puerto Salado (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Puerto Salado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Puerto Salado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Puerto Salado.
Vote for Puerto Salado. Opinions.
Do you like Puerto Salado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Puerto Salado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Asociación Ganadera Ocampo (5 inhabitants)
- Campamento Minero Bonanza (- inhabitants)
- Chema Soto DÃaz de LeÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- Cuates de Australia (114 inhabitants)
- El Diego (2 inhabitants)
- El Juncal (2 inhabitants)
- El Rancho de los Ortiz (3 inhabitants)
- El Socorro (EstaciÃ³n el Socorro) (- inhabitants)
- Emilio Bichara (26 inhabitants)
- Estanque de Palomas (Las Palomas) (135 inhabitants)
- La Campana (2 inhabitants)
- Mancha (1 inhabitants)
- Quinta Margarita (6 inhabitants)
- Quintero (- inhabitants)
- Rocas y Minerales El Cerrito (1 inhabitants)