The town of San Rafael is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #80 of the ranking. San Rafael is at 843 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Rafael? You can find it at 12.7 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Cuatro Ciénegas de Carranza, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Rafael location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Rafael? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Rafael (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Rafael, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Rafael building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Rafael (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Rafael
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Rafael, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Rafael.
Vote for San Rafael. Opinions.
Do you like San Rafael? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Rafael so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Amado Villarreal (3 inhabitants)
- El Colorado (- inhabitants)
- El Retiro (La China) (- inhabitants)
- Gas Monclova (- inhabitants)
- La Rinconada (5 inhabitants)
- Las Alazanas (- inhabitants)
- Lomas del Toro (2 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (4 inhabitants)
- Puerto San Juan (1 inhabitants)
- Sociedad de Producción Rural Corita (7 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (10 inhabitants)
- Sergio Arturo Medina Zaragoza (4 inhabitants)
- Torrebarrio (- inhabitants)
- Victoria Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Vitali (8 inhabitants)