The town of Peña Blanca is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #330 of the whole municipality. Peña Blanca is at 834 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Rancho Peña Blanca, because this was its former name. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Peña Blanca is located at 25.3 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Tecate, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Peña Blanca.
Satellite photo of Peña Blanca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Peña Blanca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Peña Blanca.
The population of Peña Blanca (Baja California) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Peña BlancaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Peña Blanca, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Peña Blanca so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA VERONICA: 12 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
- RANCHO OJAI: 26 km away, direction North (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL PORTAL INN S. DE R.L.: 20 km away, direction West (13 minutes by car)
- RANCHO LOS CHABACANOS: 28 km away, direction North (20 minutes by car)
Where is Peña Blanca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Peña Blanca (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Photos of Peña Blanca
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Peña Blanca? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Peña Blanca.
Vote for Peña Blanca
Do you like Peña Blanca or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Peña Blanca to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Familia Cobián (21 inhabitants)
- Bosques del Cóndor (6 inhabitants)
- Familia Luna (Valle las Palmas) (- inhabitants)
- Familia Mercado (6 inhabitants)
- Familia Rodríguez (10 inhabitants)
- La Joya (1 inhabitants)
- Las Abejas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Federicos (13 inhabitants)
- Luz Encendida (48 inhabitants)
- Quinta del Carmen (57 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Durazno (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Rodeo (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tres Palos (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Véjar (21 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (- inhabitants)