The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #703 of the whole municipality. Santa Rosa is at 13 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Rosa is located at 6.4 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Rosa.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Rosa (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Santa Rosa (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RosaDo you want to stay in Santa Rosa? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Rosa:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 8 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 8 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 8 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 8 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Rosa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Rosa.
Photos of Santa Rosa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Rosa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa
Do you like Santa Rosa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Agua de Dios (6 inhabitants)
- Cachimbo (341 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos (9 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos Uno (3 inhabitants)
- El Brunito (2 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (5 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (4 inhabitants)
- La Nobleza (- inhabitants)
- La Pampa (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (- inhabitants)
- Las Peñas (4 inhabitants)
- Lindavista Uno (9 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (3 inhabitants)
- Nueva Urbina (333 inhabitants)
- San Martín (- inhabitants)