The town of Santa Rita is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 7 inhabitants. Santa Rita is at 2,051 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa Rita? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Rita in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Rita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Rita (Chihuahua) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Rita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Rita.
Vote for Santa Rita. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Allende (44 inhabitants)
- Campo 8C (214 inhabitants)
- Campo 116 1/2 (35 inhabitants)
- Campo 4 (351 inhabitants)
- Campo 10 (528 inhabitants)
- Colonia Anáhuac (10196 inhabitants)
- Ejido Progreso (San Ignacio) (586 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (3 inhabitants)
- Heriberto González Huerta los Portales (1 inhabitants)
- Huerto las Cuatas (10 inhabitants)
- La Grulla (- inhabitants)
- La Alejandra (- inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Manuel ChÃ¡vez (- inhabitants)
- Tohui (- inhabitants)