Huerta Gilberto Delgado (Chihuahua)
Know the tiny town of Huerta Gilberto Delgado through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of Huerta Gilberto Delgado is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #259 of the ranking. Huerta Gilberto Delgado is at 2020 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Huerta Gilberto Delgado? You can find it at 4.4 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Huerta Gilberto Delgado location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Huerta Gilberto Delgado? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Huerta Gilberto Delgado in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Huerta Gilberto Delgado.
Satellite photo of Huerta Gilberto Delgado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Huerta Gilberto Delgado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Huerta Gilberto Delgado.
Vote for Huerta Gilberto Delgado. Opinions.
Do you like Huerta Gilberto Delgado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huerta Gilberto Delgado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Dieciocho (232 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Diecisiete y Medio (53 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Diez (407 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Doscientos Cuatro (48 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Once y Medio (254 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Treinta y Seis (La Selva) (67 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (114007 inhabitants)
- El Apache (121 inhabitants)
- Frigorífico de Rubio (20 inhabitants)
- Huerta Ignacio Olivas (6 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Once a Rubio (17 inhabitants)
- Las Hortencias (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cereceres (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Juan Hernández (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Martín (- inhabitants)