El Capulín (Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Capulín, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of El Capulín is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #325 of the ranking. El Capulín is at 2006 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Capulín? You can find it at 11.9 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Capulín location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Capulín? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Capulín (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of El Capulín
With the satellite map of El Capulín will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Capulín.
Vote for El Capulín. Opinions.
Do you like El Capulín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Capulín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Cinco (255 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Dieciocho B (102 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Dieciséis y Medio (49 inhabitants)
- Entronque Tacuba (57 inhabitants)
- Huerta Ángel Martínez (3 inhabitants)
- Huerta los Tornillos (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Rancho Nuevo (2 inhabitants)
- Jáuregui (4 inhabitants)
- La Selva (135 inhabitants)
- Loma Pelona (123 inhabitants)
- Rancho Flores (La Granja) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Roca Dos (La Titina) (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Sebastián (4 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro Viejo (12 inhabitants)