The town of Huerto Lalo González is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #271 of the whole municipality. Huerto Lalo González is at 2,032 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Huerto Lalo González is located at 40.3 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Cuauhtémoc, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Huerto Lalo González.
Where is Huerto Lalo González? How to get there? Map
Location map of Huerto Lalo González in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Huerto Lalo González, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Huerto Lalo González building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Huerto Lalo González (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Huerto Lalo González
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Huerto Lalo González, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Huerto Lalo González.
Vote for Huerto Lalo González. Opinions.
Do you like Huerto Lalo González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huerto Lalo González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Cuatro (125 inhabitants)
- Corrales San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- El Zopilote (2 inhabitants)
- Frigorífico de Rubio (20 inhabitants)
- Huerta Armando Ortiz (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Belisario Chávez (La Pila) (5 inhabitants)
- Huesario (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Catorce a Rubio (77 inhabitants)
- La Quemada (1272 inhabitants)
- Rancho Adolfo Ordóñez (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Artemio Iglesias (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Carlos Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Portillo (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Carlos (5 inhabitants)
- Seis de Enero de 1915 (La Jarita) (172 inhabitants)