The town of Santa Rita is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #193 in terms of number of inhabitants.
The town of Santa Rita is located at 32.9 kilometers from Frontera, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Rita.
Where is Santa Rita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Rita (Tabasco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Rita, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Rita and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Rita (Tabasco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Rita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Rita.
Vote for Santa Rita. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Buenos Aires (7 inhabitants)
- Caparroso (1886 inhabitants)
- El Faisán (206 inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (4 inhabitants)
- El Guatope (62 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (87 inhabitants)
- El Privilegio (Buenavista) (3 inhabitants)
- Frontera (43 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Allende (3408 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (5 inhabitants)
- La Unión (689 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo 2a. Sección (732 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San José (La Ilusión) (5 inhabitants)
- San José de Simón Sarlat (El Coco) (111 inhabitants)