The town of Altamira is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #216 of the whole municipality. Altamira is at 2 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Altamira is located at 13.7 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Frontera, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Altamira.
Where is Altamira? How to get there? Map
Online map of Altamira in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Altamira? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Altamira (Tabasco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Altamira
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Altamira, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Altamira.
Photos of Altamira
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Altamira? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Altamira.
Vote for Altamira. Opinions.
Do you like Altamira? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Altamira so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Álvaro Obregón 2da. Sección (El Lechugal) (1414 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (653 inhabitants)
- Cañaveral Corcovado (116 inhabitants)
- El Limón (De Vicente Guerrero) (422 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (Buenavista) (7 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto Norte (Carrillito) (602 inhabitants)
- Gran Chaparral y Faisán (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (6 inhabitants)
- La Montaña (7 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (10 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (1038 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Los Pericos (1 inhabitants)
- Pico de Oro (29 inhabitants)
- Rómulo Cachón (23 inhabitants)