The town of El Encanto is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 6 inhabitants.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Encanto? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Encanto in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Encanto building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Encanto (Tabasco) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Encanto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Encanto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Encanto.
Vote for El Encanto. Opinions.
Do you like El Encanto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Encanto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Arroyo Polo 1ra. Sección (52 inhabitants)
- Álvaro Obregón 2da. Sección (El Lechugal) (1414 inhabitants)
- El Carmen 1ra. Sección (408 inhabitants)
- El Danzi (- inhabitants)
- El Gabanudo (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (10 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto Sur (Carrillón) (1014 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (Tintalillo) (125 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (33 inhabitants)
- Llanuras de Centla (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ídolos Margen Izquierda (255 inhabitants)
- Niños Héroes (383 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (2 inhabitants)
- Tasajera (51 inhabitants)