The town of Santa Andrea is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #177 of the whole municipality. Santa Andrea is at 2 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Andrea is located at 9.6 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Frontera, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Andrea.
Where is Santa Andrea? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Andrea (Tabasco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Andrea, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Santa Andrea building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Andrea (Tabasco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Andrea
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Andrea, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Andrea.
Vote for Santa Andrea. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Andrea? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Andrea so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Carlos A. Madrazo (640 inhabitants)
- El Carmen 1a. Sección (372 inhabitants)
- El Guatope (62 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (8 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (4 inhabitants)
- El Vergel de Allende (218 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (Centro) (967 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (581 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 18 (494 inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (659 inhabitants)
- Miramar (14 inhabitants)
- Ribera Alta 3a. Sección (762 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (9 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- San Román (288 inhabitants)