The town of Santa Cecilia is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. Santa Cecilia is at 977 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Santa Cecilia? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Cecilia in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Cecilia? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Cecilia (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Cecilia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Cecilia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Cecilia.
Vote for Santa Cecilia. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Cecilia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Cecilia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Agua Escondida (37 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (133 inhabitants)
- El Francés (25 inhabitants)
- El Ocote (3 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (5 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- La Bonanza (- inhabitants)
- Lindos Aires (195 inhabitants)
- Llano Bonito (1 inhabitants)
- Los Amates (3 inhabitants)
- Monte Bonito (9 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Montecristo (356 inhabitants)
- Quinta Fermán (- inhabitants)
- San José de los Naranjos (4 inhabitants)
- Tuxtlán (7 inhabitants)