The town of David Jiménez is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #203 in terms of number of inhabitants. David Jiménez is at 1,003 meters of altitude.
The town of David Jiménez is located at 1.9 kilometers from Berriozábal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of David Jiménez.
Where is David Jiménez? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to David Jiménez (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of David Jiménez, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of David Jiménez? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of David Jiménez (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of David Jiménez
With the satellite map of David Jiménez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of David Jiménez.
Vote for David Jiménez. Opinions.
Do you like David Jiménez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for David Jiménez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Benito Juárez (228 inhabitants)
- Berriozábal (28128 inhabitants)
- El Limón (35 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (- inhabitants)
- El Olivo (9 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (Geyfer) (11 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (14 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (141 inhabitants)
- San Juan (14 inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Enith (15 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (23 inhabitants)