The town of María Isabel is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. María Isabel is at 59 meters of altitude.
Satellite photo of María Isabel
With the satellite map of María Isabel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of María Isabel.
The population of María Isabel (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near María IsabelIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of María Isabel, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to María Isabel so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL LOS PINOS: 10 km away, direction West (7 minutes by car)
- BONITTO INN SUC. MANTE: 13 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHAVARRIA: 11 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES PASO DEL NORTE: 13 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
Where is María Isabel? How to get there? Map
Online map of María Isabel (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Vote for María Isabel
Do you like María Isabel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for María Isabel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación las Palmas (68 inhabitants)
- Don Cleto Tejeda Gómez (1 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (20 inhabitants)
- El Tajo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho General (2 inhabitants)
- Guamaye (17 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Saldaña (- inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (San Judas) (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (1 inhabitants)
- La Mora (23 inhabitants)
- La Servilleta (- inhabitants)
- PROCOMSA (- inhabitants)
- Puerto Rico (54 inhabitants)
- Tierra y Libertad (204 inhabitants)
- Tomás Mar Medina (5 inhabitants)