The town of El Chaparral is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #113 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Chaparral is at 108 meters of altitude.
The town of El Chaparral is located at 11.8 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Chaparral.
Where is El Chaparral? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Chaparral (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Chaparral? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Chaparral (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Chaparral
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chaparral, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Chaparral.
Vote for El Chaparral. Opinions.
Do you like El Chaparral? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chaparral so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación Camotero (- inhabitants)
- Ampliación Portillo (2 inhabitants)
- El Siete y Medio (1 inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (132 inhabitants)
- General Jesús González Ortega (104 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (9 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (4 inhabitants)
- Las Magnolias (2 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (Antonio Flores) (6 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (8 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Dos (386 inhabitants)
- Mártires de la Reforma (166 inhabitants)
- Promagri S.A. de C.V. (3 inhabitants)
- Quintero (- inhabitants)
- San Ambrosio (5 inhabitants)