The town of San Marcos is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 12 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #149 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Marcos is at 941 meters of altitude.
The town of San Marcos is located at 9.3 kilometers from Berriozábal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Marcos.
Where is San Marcos? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Marcos in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Marcos, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of San Marcos (Chiapas) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San MarcosMany people want to stay in the town of San Marcos itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTOHOTEL JR: 12 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
- POSADA LOS SABINOS: 14 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL MALIBU: 13 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL COITA EXPRESS: 13 km away, direction South (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Marcos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Marcos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Marcos.
Photos of San Marcos
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Marcos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Marcos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of San Marcos (Chiapas) is 29130
Do you want to know the Postal Code of San Marcos so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 29130. The first two digits of the ZIP code of San Marcos ("29") correspond to the State of Chiapas, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for San Marcos
Do you like San Marcos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Marcos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Joyas San Pedro (4 inhabitants)
- El Ámbar (- inhabitants)
- El Francés (25 inhabitants)
- El Ocote (3 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (3 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (9 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (25 inhabitants)
- Mariana (- inhabitants)
- Paso del Burro (5 inhabitants)
- Punta Diamante (- inhabitants)
- San Enrique (- inhabitants)
- San JosÃ© (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (195 inhabitants)
- Tierra Nueva (17 inhabitants)