The town of San Manuel is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #459 of the whole municipality. San Manuel is at 10 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Manuel is located at 10.5 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Manuel.
Where is San Manuel? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Manuel (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of San Manuel (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San ManuelDo you want to stay in San Manuel? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Manuel:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 13 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 14 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 14 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABRINA: 16 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Manuel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Manuel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Manuel.
Photos of San Manuel
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Manuel, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Manuel, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Manuel
Do you like San Manuel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Manuel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Camalotal (3 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- El Oaxaqueño (18 inhabitants)
- Lisandro Morales Cruz (10 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Santo Domingo (46 inhabitants)
- Paso del Mar Dos (- inhabitants)
- Piedra de Sal (2 inhabitants)
- San Dieguito (2 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San José (Santa Elena) (6 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Lilia (43 inhabitants)