The town of San Francisco is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. San Francisco is at 18 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is San Francisco? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Francisco (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of San Francisco? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Francisco (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Francisco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Francisco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Francisco.
Vote for San Francisco. Opinions.
Do you like San Francisco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Francisco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Amatal (38 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (12 inhabitants)
- El Estribo (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (3 inhabitants)
- Ipacarai (3 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (4 inhabitants)
- La Piaña (130 inhabitants)
- Las Limas (- inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (- inhabitants)
- Los Morales (4 inhabitants)
- Magnolia (- inhabitants)
- 12 de Febrero (17 inhabitants)
- Juanita (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (4 inhabitants)