The town of Fernando Utrilla is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Fernando Utrilla is at 296 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Fernando Utrilla? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Fernando Utrilla (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Fernando Utrilla? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Fernando Utrilla (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Fernando Utrilla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Fernando Utrilla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Fernando Utrilla.
Vote for Fernando Utrilla. Opinions.
Do you like Fernando Utrilla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fernando Utrilla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Alejandro Candelaria (4 inhabitants)
- María de Lourdes Osorio Vázquez (3 inhabitants)
- Costa Azul (129 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (1 inhabitants)
- La Felicidad (3 inhabitants)
- La Nobleza (- inhabitants)
- Playa los Cocos (3 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (4 inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Mayo (Santa Julia) (3 inhabitants)