The town of San Juanito is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #119 of the ranking. San Juanito is at 1,400 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Juanito? You can find it at 14.8 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Santa María del Oro, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Juanito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Juanito? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Juanito in Nayarit, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Nayarit State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Juanito (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JuanitoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Juanito, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Juanito so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL LA CUMBRE: 14 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA ISABEL: 23 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL MARÍA: 23 km away, direction North (17 minutes by car)
- CASA SANTA MARIA HOSPEDAJE: 23 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Juanito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Juanito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Juanito.
Photos of San Juanito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Juanito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Juanito.
Vote for San Juanito
Do you like San Juanito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Juanito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Acatitán (6 inhabitants)
- El Borrego (11 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (- inhabitants)
- El Molino (13 inhabitants)
- Jacarandas (4 inhabitants)
- La Bulera (- inhabitants)
- La Estanzuela (107 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (1 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de las Yeguas (111 inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (3 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas Uno (2 inhabitants)
- Los Guajes (60 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Refugio (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho María Bonita (4 inhabitants)
- Zapotanito (1053 inhabitants)