The town of Crucero el Cajón is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. Crucero el Cajón is at 1,116 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Crucero Cerro Blanco. This town decided to change its name in the year 2016.
Where is Crucero el Cajón? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Crucero el Cajón in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Crucero el Cajón.
Want to view a satellite photo of Crucero el Cajón? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Crucero el Cajón (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Crucero el Cajón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Crucero el Cajón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Crucero el Cajón.
Vote for Crucero el Cajón. Opinions.
Do you like Crucero el Cajón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Crucero el Cajón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Cablotán (6 inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (2 inhabitants)
- El Tezontle (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Vieja (2 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (La Guasimera) (10 inhabitants)
- La Higuerita (1 inhabitants)
- La Lobera (5 inhabitants)
- La Mojonera (12 inhabitants)
- Las Piedras Cargadas (13 inhabitants)
- Las Rosillas (El Naranjo) (- inhabitants)
- Las Yeguas (5 inhabitants)
- Limoncito (- inhabitants)
- Los Cantiles (- inhabitants)
- Manuel Rojas Valdivia (1 inhabitants)
- Piedra Gorda (6 inhabitants)