The town of Crucero el Cajón is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. Crucero el Cajón is at 1,116 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Crucero Cerro Blanco. This town decided to change its name in the year 2016.
Where is Crucero el Cajón? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Crucero el Cajón in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Crucero el Cajón.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Nayarit State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Crucero el Cajón (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Crucero el CajónMany people want to stay in the town of Crucero el Cajón itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOSPEDAJE Y COMEDOR: 5 km away, direction East (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL MARÍA: 5 km away, direction Southeast (4 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE ALLENTE: 5 km away, direction East (4 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE DUARTE: 5 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Crucero el Cajón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Crucero el Cajón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Crucero el Cajón.
Vote for Crucero el Cajón
Do you like Crucero el Cajón or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Crucero el Cajón to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Agua Blanca (3 inhabitants)
- Cablotán (6 inhabitants)
- El Colomito (- inhabitants)
- El Colorado (15 inhabitants)
- El Polvorín (17 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcina Los Hernández (3 inhabitants)
- La Higuera (- inhabitants)
- La Majada de Tía Cleta (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa de las Yeguas (111 inhabitants)
- La Mojonera (12 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas Uno (2 inhabitants)
- Las Yeguas (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Naranjo (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (3 inhabitants)
- Tequepexpan (1363 inhabitants)