The town of San José de Codornices is located in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría (in the State of Jalisco). There are 3 inhabitants. San José de Codornices is at 1,963 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San José de Codornices? How to get there? Map
Location map of San José de Codornices in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San José de Codornices, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San José de Codornices building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San José de Codornices (Jalisco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José de Codornices
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José de Codornices, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Diego de Alejandría. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San José de Codornices.
Vote for San José de Codornices. Opinions.
Do you like San José de Codornices? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José de Codornices so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría
- Casillas (27 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (9 inhabitants)
- El Molino Viejo (- inhabitants)
- El Placer (1 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (7 inhabitants)
- La Brisa (14 inhabitants)
- La Fábrica (El Bajío) (8 inhabitants)
- La Ladera (7 inhabitants)
- La Presa Reventada (15 inhabitants)
- Lagunitas (11 inhabitants)
- Ocote de Arriba (31 inhabitants)
- Paso Verde (82 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (12 inhabitants)
- San José de Codornices (3 inhabitants)