The town of Rancho la Cuchilla is located in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría (in the State of Jalisco). There are 5 inhabitants. Rancho la Cuchilla is at 1,961 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Rancho la Cuchilla? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho la Cuchilla (Jalisco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho la Cuchilla? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho la Cuchilla (Jalisco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho la Cuchilla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho la Cuchilla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Diego de Alejandría. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho la Cuchilla.
Vote for Rancho la Cuchilla. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho la Cuchilla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho la Cuchilla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría
- Casas Blancas (San Felipe de Jesús) (76 inhabitants)
- Cerro Chato (- inhabitants)
- El Placer (1 inhabitants)
- El Puerto (9 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (7 inhabitants)
- La Calzada (18 inhabitants)
- Las Aburradas (23 inhabitants)
- Potrero Mocho (- inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (12 inhabitants)
- San José del Monte (64 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (34 inhabitants)
- Trojas (4 inhabitants)
- Turicate (14 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (11 inhabitants)