The town of Cerro Chato is located in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría (in the State of Jalisco). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #71 of the ranking. Cerro Chato is at 2,004 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Cerro Chato? You can find it at 13.3 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of San Diego de Alejandría, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cerro Chato location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cerro Chato? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cerro Chato (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Cerro Chato? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Cerro Chato (Jalisco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cerro Chato
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cerro Chato, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Diego de Alejandría. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Cerro Chato.
Vote for Cerro Chato. Opinions.
Do you like Cerro Chato? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cerro Chato so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría
- Cruz de Piedra (12 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (Ahijadero) (- inhabitants)
- El Fueste (El Rosario) (20 inhabitants)
- El Pedernal (9 inhabitants)
- El Placer (6 inhabitants)
- El Pochote (1 inhabitants)
- El Salitrillo (10 inhabitants)
- El Toril (2 inhabitants)
- La Brisa (14 inhabitants)
- La Campaña de Morelos (20 inhabitants)
- La Ladera (7 inhabitants)
- La Presa del Tubo (4 inhabitants)
- La Presa Reventada (15 inhabitants)
- Las Azules (161 inhabitants)
- Turicate (14 inhabitants)