The town of El Puerto is located in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría (in the State of Jalisco). There are 9 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #65 of the whole municipality. El Puerto is at 1,906 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Puerto is located at 17.4 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of San Diego de Alejandría, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Puerto.
Where is El Puerto? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Puerto in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Puerto.
The population of El Puerto (Jalisco) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El PuertoDo you want to stay in El Puerto? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Puerto:
- HOTEL PUERTA DEL JARDIN: 20 km away, direction East (17 minutes by car)
- RESTAURANT - HOTEL RINCÓN DE LA GALERA: 22 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA NUEVA ESPAÑA: 23 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANSIÓN REAL: 23 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Puerto
With the satellite map of El Puerto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Diego de Alejandría. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Puerto.
Population pyramid of El Puerto (Jalisco)
In El Puerto there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of El Puerto, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of El Puerto
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Puerto? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Puerto.
Vote for El Puerto
Do you like El Puerto or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Puerto to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría
- Canales (13 inhabitants)
- El Calabozo (9 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (9 inhabitants)
- El Pochote (1 inhabitants)
- El Puerto (9 inhabitants)
- La Angostura (23 inhabitants)
- La Higuera (34 inhabitants)
- La Ladera (- inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (5 inhabitants)
- Los Picos (- inhabitants)
- Maravillas (6 inhabitants)
- Potrero Mocho (- inhabitants)
- Salgado (- inhabitants)
- San José del Monte (64 inhabitants)
- San Pascual (26 inhabitants)