The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #380 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José is at 65 meters of altitude.
The town of San José is located at 17.4 kilometers from Aldama, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San José in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San José.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San José and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San José (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- El Cocoy (4 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (2 inhabitants)
- El Higuazú (El Becerro) (7 inhabitants)
- El Perro (José Antonio Avizad) (- inhabitants)
- La Costa (3 inhabitants)
- La Feria (8 inhabitants)
- Las Potrancas (8 inhabitants)
- Los Jaguares (6 inhabitants)
- Los Leones (16 inhabitants)
- Mata del Pozo (4 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Progreso (Tomás Maldonado Andaverde) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Francisca González) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Patricia (5 inhabitants)