The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #380 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José is at 65 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of San José is located at 17.4 kilometers from Aldama, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San José in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San José.
The population of San José (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JoséMany people want to stay in the town of San José itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL MIRAMAR: 23 km away, direction Southwest (17 minutes by car)
- BONITTO INN HOTEL: 24 km away, direction Southwest (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS FUENTES DEL BERNAL: 27 km away, direction Southwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DOLORES: 27 km away, direction Northeast (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José.
Vote for San José
Do you like San José or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Antonio Sánchez (San Francisco) (2 inhabitants)
- Águila Real (1 inhabitants)
- Bledos (7 inhabitants)
- El Bisturí (1 inhabitants)
- El Campanario (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (- inhabitants)
- El Recluta (1 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (5 inhabitants)
- Hermenegildo Villarreal (3 inhabitants)
- Isidro Sánchez (1 inhabitants)
- José Ángel Rivera (- inhabitants)
- La Concepción (- inhabitants)
- Los Potros (- inhabitants)
- Poza de Granadillas (107 inhabitants)
- Punta Jerez (2 inhabitants)