The town of El Estero is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #422 of the ranking. El Estero is at 16 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Estero? You can find it at 29.8 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Estero location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Estero? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Estero (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Estero? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Estero (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Estero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Estero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Estero.
Vote for El Estero. Opinions.
Do you like El Estero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Estero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Alim. y Corrales de Aldama S.P.R. de R.L. (3 inhabitants)
- El 2001 (4 inhabitants)
- El Chivo (Antonio Fusco) (3 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán Dos (3 inhabitants)
- El Marino (La Casita Verde) (- inhabitants)
- El Recluta (6 inhabitants)
- Gran Caimán (2 inhabitants)
- Higinio Tanguma (527 inhabitants)
- La Garrapata (5 inhabitants)
- La Misión (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ciros (El Recodo) (6 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Amanecer (Los Encinos) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (158 inhabitants)
- Santa María (La Puerta) (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Patricia (5 inhabitants)