Juan de Leija (Tamaulipas)
Learn about tiny town of Juan de Leija through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Juan de Leija is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Juan de Leija is at 146 meters of altitude.
Where is Juan de Leija? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Juan de Leija in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Juan de Leija.
Want to view a satellite photo of Juan de Leija? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Juan de Leija (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Juan de Leija
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Juan de Leija, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Juan de Leija.
Vote for Juan de Leija. Opinions.
Do you like Juan de Leija? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan de Leija so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Aldama
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tamaulipas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- El Recluta (1 inhabitants)
- El Tirón (1 inhabitants)
- Hermenegildo Villarreal (3 inhabitants)
- La Florida (28 inhabitants)
- Laguna Verde (20 inhabitants)
- Las Hermanas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Frailes (4 inhabitants)
- Los Tigres (San Bartolo) (5 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Mata (El Sombrerito) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Francisca González) (- inhabitants)
- San Esteban (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (- inhabitants)
- Tierras Coloradas (79 inhabitants)