The town of Rancho del Cura is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho del Cura is at 106 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Rancho del Cura? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho del Cura in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho del Cura.
Need to locate a certain Rancho del Cura building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho del Cura (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho del Cura
With the satellite map of Rancho del Cura will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho del Cura.
Vote for Rancho del Cura. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho del Cura? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho del Cura so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Campo Tortuguero Barra la Coma (1 inhabitants)
- Copa de Oro (8 inhabitants)
- La Muralla (Juan Raga) (2 inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (3 inhabitants)
- El Ronco (7 inhabitants)
- Gil Piñón (2 inhabitants)
- La Estrella Reluciente (Sergio de Leija) (2 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (4 inhabitants)
- La Morita (12 inhabitants)
- La Sociedad (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ébanos (- inhabitants)
- Playa del Sol (2 inhabitants)
- Sabaneta (- inhabitants)
- San Guillermo (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (7 inhabitants)