The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #514 of the ranking. San Isidro is at 18 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Isidro? You can find it at 25.0 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Isidro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Isidro (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Isidro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Isidro (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Isidro.
Vote for San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Aguacero (- inhabitants)
- El Regalo (3 inhabitants)
- España (20 inhabitants)
- La Fe de San José (Los Clavería) (10 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (4 inhabitants)
- Los Chorros (Miguel Utrilla) (171 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (9 inhabitants)
- Los Medinas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Tanques (3 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (- inhabitants)
- Lupita (5 inhabitants)
- Miramar (Playa Grande) (30 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (- inhabitants)