The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #514 of the ranking. San Isidro is at 18 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Isidro? You can find it at 25.0 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Isidro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Isidro (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Isidro (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San IsidroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Isidro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Isidro so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LUPITA: 24 km away, direction Southeast (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CONTINENTAL: 27 km away, direction Southeast (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN FRANCISCO: 29 km away, direction Southeast (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FLORALEX: 27 km away, direction Southeast (22 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Isidro.
Vote for San Isidro
Do you like San Isidro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Isidro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Coapa (408 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (El Rosario) (76 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- Flor de las Flores (- inhabitants)
- La Asunción Uno (- inhabitants)
- Las Limas (5 inhabitants)
- Lisandro Morales Cruz (10 inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (3 inhabitants)
- El Mangal (142 inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (1 inhabitants)
- Paso del RÃo (- inhabitants)
- Pedro Delfín (- inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Ensenada (7 inhabitants)