The town of San Fernando is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. San Fernando is at 17 meters of altitude.
Where is San Fernando? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Fernando (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Fernando, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Fernando and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Fernando (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Fernando
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Fernando, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Fernando.
Vote for San Fernando. Opinions.
Do you like San Fernando? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Fernando so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Hermanas Vázquez Becerra (3 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos (Las Carolinas) (- inhabitants)
- El Cariño (3 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (91 inhabitants)
- El Girasol (- inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (645 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (- inhabitants)
- Los Placeres (- inhabitants)
- Piedra de Sal (2 inhabitants)
- San Luis (7 inhabitants)
- La Catula (- inhabitants)
- Adelitas (- inhabitants)
- Tamaulipas (Joaquín Amaro) (1542 inhabitants)
- Nueva Ensenada (7 inhabitants)