The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #241 of the ranking. San Isidro is at 1,765 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of San Isidro? You can find it at 22.2 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Romita, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Isidro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Isidro (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Isidro, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Isidro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Isidro (Guanajuato) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Isidro.
Photos of San Isidro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Isidro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Isidro.
The Postal Code of San Isidro (Guanajuato) is 36216
Do you want to know the Postal Code of San Isidro so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 36216. The first two digits of the ZIP code of San Isidro ("36") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Antolino Pérez (3 inhabitants)
- El Berrinche (137 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Campestre Lomas del Sur (26 inhabitants)
- Granja del Doctor (Largana) (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Santa Rosa (5 inhabitants)
- Javier Segura Rangel (8 inhabitants)
- Juan Mata (6 inhabitants)
- La Noria (José Jaramillo) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (363 inhabitants)
- Marcos Juárez Vargas (Valle Hermoso) (18 inhabitants)
- San Clemente (1015 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Gavia Dos (El Chocho) (94 inhabitants)
- San Luisito (Benito Landeros) (99 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito de López (El Tenamaste) (317 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita del Guaricho (Corea) (51 inhabitants)