The town of Rancho El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #247 of the ranking. Rancho El Paraíso is at 1,770 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as La Casa de Vicente. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho El Paraíso? You can find it at 1.9 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Romita, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho El Paraíso location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho El Paraíso (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho El Paraíso, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Rancho El Paraíso (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho El ParaísoDo you want to stay in Rancho El Paraíso? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Rancho El Paraíso:
- HOTEL INDEPENDENCIA: 5 km away, direction Southeast (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTER: 4 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
- PENSION SANCHEZ: 5 km away, direction Southeast (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA BLANCA: 5 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho El Paraíso
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho El Paraíso, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho El Paraíso.
Photos of Rancho El Paraíso
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho El Paraíso? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho El Paraíso.
The Postal Code of Rancho El Paraíso (Guanajuato) is 36212
Are you going to send a letter to Rancho El Paraíso? Do you have a friend in Rancho El Paraíso and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Rancho El Paraíso consists of the following 5 digits: 36212. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Rancho El Paraíso ("36") correspond to the state code of Guanajuato, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for Rancho El Paraíso
Do you like Rancho El Paraíso or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho El Paraíso to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Antolino Pérez (3 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Campestre Lomas del Sur (26 inhabitants)
- Gavia de Rionda (1717 inhabitants)
- Gavia de Rivas (361 inhabitants)
- Granja Yolanda (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Los Hernández (- inhabitants)
- La Cruz de Aguilar (690 inhabitants)
- Lupillo Gómez (8 inhabitants)
- Los Gutiérrez (Ejido Colonia Juárez) (41 inhabitants)
- Los Mendoza (La Resolana) (5 inhabitants)
- Maritas (468 inhabitants)
- Ojos de Rana (Saúl Aguirre Gallardo) (- inhabitants)
- Capilla Blanca (Rancho de los Pérez) (3 inhabitants)
- Reyes de San José (El Nido) (236 inhabitants)
- San Luisito de Amoles (83 inhabitants)