The town of Granja Domingo Trejo is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. Granja Domingo Trejo is at 1,745 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Granja Domingo Trejo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Granja Domingo Trejo (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Granja Domingo Trejo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Granja Domingo Trejo (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja Domingo Trejo
With the satellite map of Granja Domingo Trejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Granja Domingo Trejo.
Vote for Granja Domingo Trejo. Opinions.
Do you like Granja Domingo Trejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja Domingo Trejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Arboledas del Campestre (30 inhabitants)
- El Sillero (La Viuda de Flores) (5 inhabitants)
- El Verino (46 inhabitants)
- Granja Domingo Trejo (4 inhabitants)
- La Muralla Nueva (213 inhabitants)
- La Noria de Chapingo (4 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (16 inhabitants)
- Los Guerra (22 inhabitants)
- Luz de Buenavista (Las Pulgas) (322 inhabitants)
- Miguel Rojas (4 inhabitants)
- Pedregal de Rangel (183 inhabitants)
- Pedro Salinas (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Cerro Prieto (850 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (14 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa de Rivas (1027 inhabitants)