The town of Granja Domingo Trejo is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. Granja Domingo Trejo is at 1,745 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Satellite photo of Granja Domingo Trejo
With the satellite map of Granja Domingo Trejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Granja Domingo Trejo.
The population of Granja Domingo Trejo (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Granja Domingo TrejoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Granja Domingo Trejo, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Granja Domingo Trejo so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL RESTER: 4 km away, direction North (3 minutes by car)
- PENSION SANCHEZ: 4 km away, direction North (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL INDEPENDENCIA: 4 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL PARAISO: 4 km away, direction North (3 minutes by car)
Where is Granja Domingo Trejo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Granja Domingo Trejo (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Vote for Granja Domingo Trejo
Do you like Granja Domingo Trejo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Granja Domingo Trejo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Belén de Gavia (359 inhabitants)
- El Cariño (3 inhabitants)
- El Escoplo (1191 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo San Antonio (La Loma) (173 inhabitants)
- Granja el Maguey (3 inhabitants)
- Granja Nuestra Señora del Carmen (Tirsio) (- inhabitants)
- La Casa del Durazno (7 inhabitants)
- Monte de Hoyos (951 inhabitants)
- Capilla Blanca (Rancho de los Pérez) (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Cerro Prieto (850 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Pochote (257 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (Jerónimo Hernández) (3 inhabitants)
- San José del Jagüey (56 inhabitants)
- San Miguel del Guaricho (866 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (670 inhabitants)