The town of San Felipe is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 10 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #216 of the whole municipality. San Felipe is at 2,358 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Felipe is located at 62.0 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of El Salto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Felipe.
Where is San Felipe? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Felipe (Durango) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Felipe, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Felipe building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Felipe (Durango) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Felipe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Felipe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Felipe.
Vote for San Felipe. Opinions.
Do you like San Felipe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Felipe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Agua Caliente (62 inhabitants)
- Barbechos (6 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (30 inhabitants)
- La Laja (- inhabitants)
- La Lajita (33 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (90 inhabitants)
- Laguna de Tortugas (85 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (3 inhabitants)
- Las Higueritas (15 inhabitants)
- Los Charcos (5 inhabitants)
- Los Limones (76 inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (- inhabitants)
- Los Tanques (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Mancinas (Chomonques) (9 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (10 inhabitants)