Revolcadero (Pueblo Nuevo, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of Revolcadero, a beautiful tiny town of 10 inhabitants in the State of Durango
The town of Revolcadero is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 10 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #214 in terms of number of inhabitants. Revolcadero is at 1066 meters of altitude.
The town of Revolcadero is located at 83.9 kilometers from El Salto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Revolcadero.
Where is Revolcadero? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Revolcadero in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Revolcadero.
Satellite photo of Revolcadero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Revolcadero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Revolcadero.
Vote for Revolcadero. Opinions.
Do you like Revolcadero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Revolcadero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Agua Zarca (- inhabitants)
- Cobortita (- inhabitants)
- El Capulín (7 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (- inhabitants)
- El Masparillo (13 inhabitants)
- El Orégano (7 inhabitants)
- El Oso (32 inhabitants)
- La Calera (18 inhabitants)
- La Ermita (34 inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (3 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (4 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (915 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (236 inhabitants)
- Tierras Coloradas (9 inhabitants)