San Bertoldo (Nuevo León)
The most complete information of the tiny town of San Bertoldo (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Nuevo León has 3 inhabitants?
The town of San Bertoldo is located in the Municipality of García (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #62 of the ranking. San Bertoldo is at 689 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Bertoldo? You can find it at 3.3 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of García, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Bertoldo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Bertoldo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Bertoldo (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Bertoldo, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of San Bertoldo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Bertoldo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of García. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Bertoldo.
Vote for San Bertoldo. Opinions.
Do you like San Bertoldo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Bertoldo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of García
- Cristalosa (54 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (Cerritos) (- inhabitants)
- Flavio Mariscal (- inhabitants)
- García (93641 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- La Platera (5 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (2 inhabitants)
- La Ruina (Maravillas) (16 inhabitants)
- Las Láminas (5759 inhabitants)
- Maravillas y Anexas (118 inhabitants)
- Paso de Guadalupe y Mariposa (146 inhabitants)
- Quince de Marzo (- inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (La Ventura) (105 inhabitants)
- San José (176 inhabitants)
- Seis de Mayo (5 inhabitants)