Armando Fernández Garza (Nuevo León)
Know the tiny town of Armando Fernández Garza through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Nuevo León
The town of Armando Fernández Garza is located in the Municipality of García (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #51 in terms of number of inhabitants. Armando Fernández Garza is at 751 meters of altitude.
The town of Armando Fernández Garza is located at 3.1 kilometers from García, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Armando Fernández Garza.
Where is Armando Fernández Garza? How to get there? Map
Online map of Armando Fernández Garza (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Armando Fernández Garza
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Armando Fernández Garza, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of García. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Armando Fernández Garza.
Vote for Armando Fernández Garza. Opinions.
Do you like Armando Fernández Garza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Armando Fernández Garza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of García
- Chupaderos del Indio (69 inhabitants)
- El Rubio (9 inhabitants)
- Enrique Solís (Las Águilas) (- inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (- inhabitants)
- La Ruina (Maravillas) (16 inhabitants)
- Las Américas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Comitas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Torres de Guadalupe (1010 inhabitants)
- Los Cascabeles (3 inhabitants)
- Montana (18 inhabitants)
- Parque Industrial Ciudad Mitras (18312 inhabitants)
- Rosa Blanca (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)
- Seis de Mayo (5 inhabitants)
- Serafín González (- inhabitants)