The town of Campo Experimental Garza is located in the Municipality of García (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. Campo Experimental Garza is at 709 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Campo Experimental Garza? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Campo Experimental Garza (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Campo Experimental Garza, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Campo Experimental Garza building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Campo Experimental Garza (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campo Experimental Garza
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Campo Experimental Garza, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of García. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Campo Experimental Garza.
Vote for Campo Experimental Garza. Opinions.
Do you like Campo Experimental Garza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo Experimental Garza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of García
- Campestre Fundadores (28 inhabitants)
- Chupaderos del Indio (85 inhabitants)
- Cueva Ahumada (Los Encinos) (3 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (Extensión Cerritos) (21 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (San Felipe) (- inhabitants)
- Flavio Mariscal (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (43 inhabitants)
- Las Torres de Guadalupe (843 inhabitants)
- Renacimiento (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio de las Mitras (2 inhabitants)
- San Bertoldo (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (Tajo) (10 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (146 inhabitants)
- Santa María (8853 inhabitants)
- Veintitrés de Septiembre (1 inhabitants)