The town of San Antonio el Milagro is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #227 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Antonio el Milagro is at 1,581 meters of altitude.
The town of San Antonio el Milagro is located at 7.7 kilometers from Comitán de Domínguez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Antonio el Milagro.
Where is San Antonio el Milagro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Antonio el Milagro (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Antonio el Milagro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Antonio el Milagro (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio el Milagro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio el Milagro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Antonio el Milagro.
Vote for San Antonio el Milagro. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio el Milagro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio el Milagro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- El Jocote Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (2 inhabitants)
- El Plan (5 inhabitants)
- La Orquídea (64 inhabitants)
- Las Arenas (12 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (5 inhabitants)
- Miguel de la Madrid (132 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (24 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Milagro (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio las Minas (58 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio el Durazno (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco el Rincón (629 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Buenavista (160 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosalía (876 inhabitants)
- Tres Arbolitos (11 inhabitants)