Altos de Comitán (Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Altos de Comitán, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of Altos de Comitán is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Altos de Comitán is at 1,612 meters of altitude.
Where is Altos de Comitán? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Altos de Comitán (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Altos de Comitán, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Altos de Comitán building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Altos de Comitán (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Altos de Comitán
With the satellite map of Altos de Comitán will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Altos de Comitán.
Vote for Altos de Comitán. Opinions.
Do you like Altos de Comitán? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Altos de Comitán so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Agua Escondida (28 inhabitants)
- Basquén (144 inhabitants)
- Chichimá 2da. Fracción (4 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Buenavista (489 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (20 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (8 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (Los Mangos) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (526 inhabitants)
- Miravalle (42 inhabitants)
- Pozo Nuevo (411 inhabitants)
- Quinta Cabrera (7 inhabitants)
- San Luis (20 inhabitants)
- San Rafael Chacaljemel (137 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena de las Agujas (82 inhabitants)
- Zaragoza la Montaña (1053 inhabitants)