The town of Rojarare is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. Rojarare is at 1,491 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Rojarare? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rojarare (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rojarare, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Rojarare? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rojarare (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rojarare
With the satellite map of Rojarare will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rojarare.
Vote for Rojarare. Opinions.
Do you like Rojarare? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rojarare so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo Largo (5 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (2 inhabitants)
- Charcas (- inhabitants)
- Cumbre de Ahuirachi (21 inhabitants)
- El Encinal (- inhabitants)
- El Pajarito (3 inhabitants)
- La Chinaca (- inhabitants)
- La Joyita (21 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de los Placeres (9 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas de las Lusanias (- inhabitants)
- Mesa de Tiburcio (El Hechadero) (12 inhabitants)
- Puerto Blanco Dos (- inhabitants)
- Puerto del Platanito (- inhabitants)
- Sahuarare (- inhabitants)