Picacho (Morelos, Chihuahua)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Picacho (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Chihuahua has 6 inhabitants?
The town of Picacho is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. Picacho is at 1,041 meters of altitude.
Where is Picacho? How to get there? Map
Online map of Picacho (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Picacho and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Picacho (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Picacho
With the satellite map of Picacho will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Picacho.
Vote for Picacho. Opinions.
Do you like Picacho? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Picacho so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Morelos
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chihuahua (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Aborare (6 inhabitants)
- Carricitos (64 inhabitants)
- Ciénega Prieta (205 inhabitants)
- Corcovados (- inhabitants)
- El Chapote (La Mina) (3 inhabitants)
- El Potrerito (5 inhabitants)
- La Lechuguilla (6 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Los Berros (5 inhabitants)
- Los Llanos (5 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (1 inhabitants)
- Puerto de San Francisco (Las Tortas) (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Cochis (8 inhabitants)
- Terrero Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Tucheachi (- inhabitants)