The town of Banerachi is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #216 of the whole municipality. Banerachi is at 1,061 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Banerachi is located at 19.0 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Morelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Banerachi.
Where is Banerachi? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Banerachi in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Banerachi.
The population of Banerachi (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near BanerachiMany people want to stay in the town of Banerachi itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL REAL DE MORELOS: 30 km away, direction Northwest (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REGINA: 26 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RAMIREZ: 49 km away, direction East (37 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SIERRA GRANDE: 47 km away, direction East (40 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Banerachi
With the satellite map of Banerachi will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Banerachi.
Vote for Banerachi
Do you like Banerachi or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Banerachi to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo de Tucheachi (21 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Hondo (7 inhabitants)
- Bacamoba (62 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (3 inhabitants)
- Carricitos (64 inhabitants)
- Charcas (- inhabitants)
- Cieneguita (4 inhabitants)
- Cumbres de Chupeachi (6 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (4 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (4 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- La Parra (5 inhabitants)
- Los Guayabos (10 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Carrera (7 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)