El Metate (Morelos, Chihuahua)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Metate (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Chihuahua has 3 inhabitants?
The town of El Metate is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #247 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Metate is at 880 meters of altitude.
The town of El Metate is located at 35.6 kilometers from Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Metate.
Where is El Metate? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Metate in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Metate
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Metate, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Metate.
Photos of El Metate
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Metate? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Metate.
Vote for El Metate. Opinions.
Do you like El Metate? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Metate so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo del Panal (15 inhabitants)
- Barranco de la Yerba (20 inhabitants)
- Casa Quemada (2 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje del Encinal (11 inhabitants)
- El Barranquito (6 inhabitants)
- El Castillo (32 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (- inhabitants)
- El Terrero (54 inhabitants)
- Guitosachi (4 inhabitants)
- Los Bajillos (94 inhabitants)
- Los Novillos (12 inhabitants)
- Mesa Blanca (11 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Cenón (6 inhabitants)
- Plumosa (6 inhabitants)
- Puerto Colorado (16 inhabitants)