Río Amarillo (Oaxaca)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Río Amarillo (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Oaxaca has 3 inhabitants?
The town of Río Amarillo is located in the Municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #22 of the whole municipality. Río Amarillo is at 995 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Río Amarillo is located at 3.3 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of San Andrés Teotilálpam, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Río Amarillo.
Where is Río Amarillo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Río Amarillo in Oaxaca: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Río Amarillo, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Río Amarillo
With the satellite map of Río Amarillo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Río Amarillo.
Vote for Río Amarillo. Opinions.
Do you like Río Amarillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Río Amarillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam
- Arroyo Plata (10 inhabitants)
- Cerro de Olla (16 inhabitants)
- Chorro de Agua (93 inhabitants)
- Colonia Constitución (240 inhabitants)
- La Pochota (3 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (223 inhabitants)
- Llano Algodón (6 inhabitants)
- Loma Santo Tomás (5 inhabitants)
- Lucrecia de Matamoros (188 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (2 inhabitants)
- Piedra Colorada (21 inhabitants)
- Río Amarillo (3 inhabitants)
- Río Hondo (123 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Teotilálpam (451 inhabitants)
- Santiago Mayoltianguis (86 inhabitants)