San Gaspar (San Andrés Teotilálpam, Oaxaca)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Gaspar, a beautiful tiny town of 10 inhabitants in the State of Oaxaca
The town of San Gaspar is located in the Municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 10 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #16 of the whole municipality. San Gaspar is at 1284 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Gaspar is located at 5.3 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of San Andrés Teotilálpam, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Gaspar.
Where is San Gaspar? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Gaspar (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of San Gaspar
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Gaspar, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Gaspar.
Photos of San Gaspar
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Gaspar, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Gaspar, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Gaspar. Opinions.
Do you like San Gaspar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Gaspar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam
- Arroyo Tambor (12 inhabitants)
- Barrio Guadalupe (69 inhabitants)
- Cerro de Olla (16 inhabitants)
- Colonia Constitución (240 inhabitants)
- El Zacatal (3 inhabitants)
- La Pochota (3 inhabitants)
- La Rejoya (30 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (223 inhabitants)
- Loma Santo Tomás (5 inhabitants)
- Piedra Colorada (21 inhabitants)
- Río Amarillo (3 inhabitants)
- Río Hondo (123 inhabitants)
- San Gaspar (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Teotilálpam (451 inhabitants)
- Santa María Bella Vista (35 inhabitants)