El Zacatal (San Andrés Teotilálpam, Oaxaca)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Zacatal (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Oaxaca has 3 inhabitants?
The town of El Zacatal is located in the Municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #21 of the whole municipality. El Zacatal is at 1064 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Zacatal is located at 3.7 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of San Andrés Teotilálpam, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Zacatal.
Where is El Zacatal? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Zacatal (Oaxaca) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Zacatal, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Zacatal
With the satellite map of El Zacatal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Zacatal.
Vote for El Zacatal. Opinions.
Do you like El Zacatal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Zacatal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam
- Arroyo Plata (10 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Tambor (12 inhabitants)
- Barrio Guadalupe (69 inhabitants)
- Chorro de Agua (93 inhabitants)
- Colonia Constitución (240 inhabitants)
- Flor Batavia (1368 inhabitants)
- La Escalera (1 inhabitants)
- La Pochota (3 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (223 inhabitants)
- Loma Santo Tomás (5 inhabitants)
- Lucrecia de Matamoros (188 inhabitants)
- Piedra Colorada (21 inhabitants)
- Río Hondo (123 inhabitants)
- San Andrés Teotilálpam (1429 inhabitants)
- San Gaspar (10 inhabitants)