Ojo de Agua (San Andrés Teotilálpam, Oaxaca)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Ojo de Agua, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Oaxaca.
The town of Ojo de Agua is located in the Municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #23 of the whole municipality. Ojo de Agua is at 1196 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Ojo de Agua is located at 6.3 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of San Andrés Teotilálpam, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Ojo de Agua.
Where is Ojo de Agua? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Ojo de Agua (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Ojo de Agua
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ojo de Agua, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Ojo de Agua.
Photos of Ojo de Agua
In order for you to enjoy nature around Ojo de Agua, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Ojo de Agua, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Ojo de Agua. Opinions.
Do you like Ojo de Agua? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ojo de Agua so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam
- Arroyo Plata (10 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Tambor (12 inhabitants)
- Cerro de Olla (16 inhabitants)
- Colonia Constitución (240 inhabitants)
- El Zacatal (3 inhabitants)
- Flor Batavia (1368 inhabitants)
- La Escalera (1 inhabitants)
- Llano Algodón (6 inhabitants)
- Lucrecia de Matamoros (188 inhabitants)
- Río Amarillo (3 inhabitants)
- Río Hondo (123 inhabitants)
- San Gaspar (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Teotilálpam (451 inhabitants)
- Santa María Bella Vista (35 inhabitants)
- Santiago Mayoltianguis (86 inhabitants)